What's this all about then?

Follow my attempt to cycle from the very north of Sweden back home to London

Monday 16 July 2012

Short day, ending in Hjo

68 kilometers going down the west side of lake Vättern. Sunny but an absolutely brutal headwind. I felt completely drained when arriving in Hjo and it got worse in the early evening. I finally realised I hadn't eaten enough in the day and after a pizza, chocolate and a few sticky buns I'm feeling better.

One positive thing with the day, I met my friend Johan and had a nice chat and a walk around town.

Another friend will join me for the 60-ish kilometer ride to Jönköping tomorrow, I'll hold on to him going uphill.

I've decided to have a rest day the day after tomorrow, I think I deserve it after ~800km in seven days.

No comments:

Post a Comment