What's this all about then?

Follow my attempt to cycle from the very north of Sweden back home to London

Saturday 21 July 2012

I've run out of Sweden

After 22 days I finally reached the very south of Sweden. Three weeks of hard work. When it wasn't raining or the wind was against there was a big hill to climb, quite often all three obstacles were combined.
Rolling into the little harbour at the end was a relief but also felt a bit strange, it'll take a few days to sink in.
Tomorrow I'll roll from Trelleborg (today's destination) to Malmö, get a train across the bridge to Copenhagen and then start heading south.

The pictures show

How far I've come and how far I've got to go (as the crow flies)

A tiny celebration

Some random ship from a walk in the dirty harbour where my hotel is.

No comments:

Post a Comment