What's this all about then?

Follow my attempt to cycle from the very north of Sweden back home to London

Friday 13 July 2012

Another long day in the saddle

Yesterday's ride wasn't finished until well after 10pm and almost 200km (125 miles). The weather was terrible at times, heavy showers the last 50 miles and quite cold.
I could feel early in the day I'd had enough of pine trees, no villages and loneliness on the road so decided to push on all the way out of it. In the end I made it to Orsa which was more or less what I wanted. I've really broken the back of Sweden, more than half way and back in the south.

Only one picture, mountain Sånfjället in the distance. This was taken very close to the village where my mother grew up and where I spent loads of time when I was younger. I did visit the village and talked to a few people that still remembered me, very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment