What's this all about then?

Follow my attempt to cycle from the very north of Sweden back home to London

Thursday 5 July 2012

In Moskosek, finally

Hello

So, there is one road to follow through the north and I managed to get lost. Someone told me about a nice view when I had lunch and also that the road was good. He was right in both cases but forgot to tell me about the maze I had to navigate to get there, on the way back I made a wrong turn and was lost-ish for about 30 minutes. I just stopped and thought hard about it, got my bearings and set off towards the road. When I could see the main road I met four blokes with a caravan who offered me smoked fresh fish and lightbeer! Very nice.
I'm now at the camping waiting for some food. It's a glorious evening but the mozzies are bonkers, no point in going outside. I'm quiet tired after a long warm day so will update blog, read my book and go to spleep.

How is opera and how was day?

Kram h

No comments:

Post a Comment