What's this all about then?

Follow my attempt to cycle from the very north of Sweden back home to London

Thursday 5 July 2012

Almost not in Moskosel

120km today, could have been about 6 or 7 less had I not got a bit lost. Important lesson learnt, don't ever go out on the small dirt roads in search of anything without a very long string to lead you back.

Almost as nice weather as yesterday, only a drops of rain and some clouds at the beginning.
It was very hilly all day, the last climb into Moskosel, 100m in 2km, almost made me cry.
Magnificent scenery all day, loads of streams, lakes and big rivers.

I'm staying in a cabin at a camping and an hour ago three other cyclists rolled up. They are doing the same route but at a higher pace, or at least they have longer days in the saddle. We will do the first 25 miles together tomorrow, have lunch and then I'll let them go.

Four pictures today

Some river
The first reindeer of the trip!
My little cabin
View from the cabin

No comments:

Post a Comment