What's this all about then?

Follow my attempt to cycle from the very north of Sweden back home to London

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Getting close

The day of departure is getting closer and it feels like I got most things under control. My bike has been serviced and spruced up with new tyres, pedals etc, it's never been smoother to ride. A bike box has been given to me and I'll pack the bike at the beginning of next week well in time for travelling on Thursday the 28th.
Accomodation has been sorted for the first 6 nights, let's hope the weather doesn't force me to have to move these bookings around. At the moment it looks very cold at the starting point, 3-4 degrees, but towards next week it looks like it gets warmer.
The only thing I'm really unsure about is my own fitness but I guess I'll know for sure towards the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment